FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Toffee Addiction:

Those that know me, know that I LOVE English Toffee. It is about the best creation to the confectioner world.

The silky chocolate, the crunchy/ crumbly/ buttery toffee all topped with chopped Pecans = HEAVEN!

I was creating a bit of a debt in my toffee investments (searching online for the highest rated places, ordering online and/ or driving miles to find only the best), that I decided to start experimenting with it in my own kitchen.

What better way to indulge when I want, with the purest of ingredients. and the BEST part is being able to share the extras with my friends and family.

Plus I usually end up with extra chocolate sauces that are excellent for sundaes!

I have since started experimenting with flavored toffee...

oh yes my friends, as if toffee was not fancy enough. I've started making Kahlua flavored, Chambord flavored and a Semi-sweet/ milk chocolate mix.  I think I'll try a Salted-Caramel next...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment