FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hi folks! so it's been a while for me as I have been collecting food finding pictures and stories but with no time to share. Forgive me :( moving on...

I love Indian food. I have my local favorites that I frequent on the run when I want a delicious meal without all the frill. But sometimes it's nice to enjoy the foods you love while playing dress up for a night out on the town. In the mood for High-End Indian Dining? Head to Kiran's in Highland Village. Absolutely phenomenal.

I visited this place once for my birthday and a second time for a menu tasting.

Disclaimer: Please bring two extra stomachs if you plan on trying the tasting menu. I had food for 3 days, but it was all so incredibly delicious that I could not pass it up.

The lamb was uber tender and delicious and the perfect amount of spice was added to everything.

The entire tasting menu included (1) soup flight of 3 different soups with goat cheese naan, (2) Crab Mushrooms & Pine Nuts with Mixed Berry Chutney, (4) Palette cleansing sorbet, (5) Lamb Chop & Rack of Lamb with Blackberry Demi-Glace, Vegetables & Garlic Potatoes, (6) assortment of desserts, and wine pairings for each dish.

Needless to say I had to be rolled out of there hours later, but it was well worth it!

Please check out the menu yourself and I guarantee you will be in for a treat, and if you're lucky, Kiran herself will be there to greet you with her beautiful smile and open heart.

Hope you enjoy and come back and tell me about it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment